MAJOR JOB FUNCTIONS:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Work with Client Development Committee to identify business/client development opportunities, client educational programs, seminar and speaking opportunities, community involvement, and public relations and sponsorship opportunities in the local community.
- Handle local business development/marketing event logistics, including creation of invitation lists and invitations, tracking of RSVPs, preparation and distribution of nametags and materials, and attendance at events to handle registration and oversee all aspects to ensure a successful program.
- Oversee Firm sponsorships, from managing approvals and creating ads to assisting with filling tables.
- Conduct and coordinate research on new business targets, and develop appropriate mailing lists.
- Manage bios for lawyers including professional photo setups.
- Research regional market and national industry trends in order to identify client development opportunities within the local marketplace.
- Gather information from and collaborate with attorneys regarding membership opportunities in local and regional business and/or trade organizations and community and charitable boards.
- Update social media sites and identify opportunities to leverage existing thought leadership and enhance the firm’s reputation.
- Website publishing and analytics, enhance Search Engine Optimization.
- Layout and production of communications.
- Work with Client Development Committee on integrated campaigns across multiple channels (email, web, social media, newspapers and events).
- Work with marketing consultant to create newspaper ads.
- Maintain inventory of marketing materials.
- Manage projects from beginning to end.
- Work with Firm’s marketing consultant as required, including to coordinate and finalize firm announcements and advertisements; update Website, Intranet, and databases; update and stock bios and other marketing materials.
- Draft and edit PowerPoint slides, and otherwise support attorney CLE and new business presentations.
- Monitor RSVPs and logistics for firm events, create nametags, assemble handouts, manage promotional items, and work registration tables.
- Assist with firm social media outreach including posting and updating Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Assist in development and management of annual Client Development Budget.
- Assist in Coordination of Client Development meetings and agendas.
- Manage and coordinate email and other marketing campaigns.
- Create and maintain the Firm’s annual Marketing calendar.
- Other marketing related tasks, as needed and/or assigned by the Client Development Committee and or Board of Directors.
- Other coordination duties within the firm, as assigned.
||Bachelor’s degree desired. Strong writing and editing skills, preferably a degree in marketing, business, or writing. Proficiency in marketing platforms a plus.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter, including salary requirement, with the subject line “Marketing Coordinator” to Dee Chavez, or apply online.
ScottHulse PC | The Value of Commitment TM
Equal Opportunity Employer
Submit Your Resume