A Commitment to Shared Values
At ScottHulse our purpose is to serve our clients effectively. That’s why our principles reflect not only the values shared within our firm, but also the expectations of our clients. We do more than practice the law day to day – we practice these values through our thoughts, words and deeds.
- Integrity – Our clients, our team members, and the courts place great trust in us. We work diligently to preserve and protect that trust by being accountable for our actions.
- Excellence – Excellence is an imperative in every aspect of our work and service on behalf of our clients.
- Relationships – Client relationships are our life blood. By building long-term relationships, we become more knowledgeable of a client’s business and add greater value.
- Responsiveness – We fulfill our commitments and responsibilities. We respond promptly to client requests and are diligent and prompt in our follow-up.
- Respect – We treat our clients, the courts, and one another with respect and dignity.
- Dialogue – We respect our client’s point of view and superior knowledge of its business. Open dialogue and collaboration leads to greater understanding and better results.
- Flexibility – Our clients operate in a rapidly changing environment, which requires that we maintain flexibility in order to respond quickly and effectively.
- Process – We help our clients understand the steps involved in a case or project, and how we will manage that process.
- Diversity – Our location in a border community gives us a unique appreciation for the value of diversity. The diversity within our firm mirrors our community.
- Value – We are results-oriented. We deliver excellent value by working efficiently and effectively, and charging reasonable fees for work performed.
- Stability – We sustain our century-long legacy of service by creating an environment which supports client and attorney retention.
- Enthusiasm – We believe that enthusiasm and determination – not just technical excellence – have a positive impact on our work and the value we deliver.
- Leadership – We are proactive and look for opportunities to provide leadership in our client relationships, our community, and our profession.
- Community – Our firm and our team members are dedicated individually and collectively to giving back to the communities we serve.
- Commitment – We are firmly committed to our core values, our clients, our team members, and the communities in which we live and serve.