Mediation is a key tool that can be used by litigants, but also by parties not yet in litigation, to resolve their disputes.
Rosemary Marin is a bilingual certified mediator with thirty years of experience as a trial lawyer who can creatively and constructively help bring closure to even the most difficult cases. Her wide range of knowledge of the law and vast experience with judges and juries in Texas and New Mexico makes her an excellent choice for complex mediation.
Rosemary mediates from her downtown office at ScottHulse, P.C., providing convenience and comfort for scheduling. Parties may also choose the location, assuming appropriate safety protocols are followed. Rosemary is also available by virtual mediation through Zoom. Parties may access her calendar to find current available mediation dates.
Key Areas of Practice include:
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Catastrophic Injury and Death
- Commercial and Business Disputes
- Breach of Contract Claims of all Types
- Restrictive Covenants/Unfair Competition Claims
- Business and Partnership dissolutions
- Shareholder Disputes
- Real Estate Litigation
- Business Torts
- Labor and Employment
- Wrongful Termination
- Pre-litigation Workplace Disputes
Cost of Services
- $600 per party for half-day
- $1,200 per party for full-day (lunch provided)
- Additional time will be billed at $150 an hour per party
Mediation fees are due prior to the mediation. In the event of cancellation the following portions of each party’s mediation fee will be forfeited:
- 100% of the fee will be forfeited if canceled or rescheduled within 2 business days of the scheduled mediation day.
- 50% of the fee will be forfeited if canceled or rescheduled within 5 business days of the scheduled mediation day.
- A full refund will be provided if mediation is canceled more than 5 days prior to the scheduled mediation day.